Applications for the PhD Program can only be submitted electronically. Applicants must fill out the online application form (registration required), providing personal data and attaching the required documents.
Applicants are strongly advised to check that they have received notification via e-mail of the successful application.
Application materials (in pdf format):
- Copy of a piece of identification as an identity card or a passport (citizens of countries not belonging to the European Union should preferably enclose a copy of a valid passport, including the pages bearing a photograph, personal details, passport number and place and date of issue);
- Resume or CV written in the format available here: (http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/europass/home/hornav/Downloads/EuropassCV/CVTemplate.csp)
- Degree thesis, together with an abstract written in English. The Degree Thesis need to be replaced by an extended abstract written in Italian or English (of about 25,000 characters) by those candidates who have not already obtained their degree thesis or in case of degree thesis written in a language other than Italian or English.
- Diploma Supplement or equivalent document indicating the achieved examinations and the comprehensive final grade obtained. Those candidates coming from countries not belonging to the European Union must enclose a degree certificate, with evidence of the academic defense date, the university and the final grade (translation in English is required for degree certificate written in a language other than English or Italian).
- Copies of publications if relevant
- A Research Project Proposal
All enclosed documents must be in English or Italian. Do not forget to translate documents which are not in these languages.
Letters of reference
We require two letters of reference with your application. While doing your online application, you will be asked to indicates two referees and to give their e-mail address. The referees will then receive an email with instructions to log in and submit their reference. Pay attention to choose individuals who can provide an overall evaluation of your readiness and potential to succeed as a doctoral student. More info are available here
|Why a SNS Neurosciences PhD Program|
|Evaluation of Applications|
|Scholarship and Contributions|